Thursday, April 23, 2009

The end is in sight!!

With only 24 more days to go, I see the end is near. Finally!! This has been a very long 8 1/2 months, if I do say so myself. I had another Dr. visit today and am dialated to 1 1/2 cm!! Yahoo!! We are on our way... hopefully sooner then later. Things are going well. I haven't been feeling too sick at night lately and only occaisional heartburn. What a relief I must say. I haven't been too hungry, or too tired, or had many cravings lately, which has been nice. I still have back pains randomly throughout the day and all night, but I am sleeping better this week. Last week I was pretty sick with a bad headcold that kept me from breathing, thus no sleep.

We are still working on being ready for a new baby. My hubby has finished painting the crib and it is all set up in it's place. We have had my shower and have lots of wonderful things for baby. I still have a bit more to get and do in the next 3 weeks, but have faith that it will get done. I have only gained about 17 lbs which is awesome!! Hopefully I will loose all of that in the hospital... then back to reality. Things are coming along and I can't wait for her to arrive!!

1 comment:

Anne Marie said...

Woohoo!!! It's so nice to be that close to the finish line. Those last weeks can get so long. Way to go on only gaining 17 pounds! Good luck with everything these last few weeks! Keep us posted.