Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Turning Point...

So, at my appoinment today, I talked to my Dr about inducing a bit earlier then we had previously planned... he was on board! We had chosen May 23rd because my due date is the 21st and my parents were going to be out of town ( New York actually) until the 20th, but now they are not going so we moved up the date... I am scheduled to be induced on Monday May 18th!! Yippee!! I love going early. Who in their right mind would choose to be pregnant any longer then they have to be... NOT me!! I now go in every 2 weeks until the end... which is near! I am so glad too. A bit scared to have 5 kids, but you do what you can and hope it all turns out alright. I do love being a mom!!

2 comments:

Chuck and Holly said...

I had NO idea you moved the date up! That's awesome! I can't wait to meet HER:)

Anne Marie said...

Very exciting! Glad your doctor is going to get things moving. How exciting for you to be having a girl! I am very happy for you (okay, and just a teeny bit jealous too:). Good luck with everything. She'll be here before you know it.